Sunday 13 September 2015

FIFA 16 DEMO

On tuesday 8th September dropped Fifa 16 demo as always for the fans to get the experience of what's coming. According to what I've seen after trying out the demos of FIFA 16 and PES 2016 I think FIFA 16 has to work hard to keep its crown this time.

 Game setup:

There are limited teams in the demo version like Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and some others while the women team(Yes, you heard me right. WOMEN TEAM!) includes USA & Germany which I think will be extended to some other teams as well. After starting the game for the first time it took me directly to a classic match between Barcelona and Real Madrid. As always right after the match started you could hear the commentators Martin Tyler and Alan smith the dynamic duo provide some more depth info about some other players and I can they've become more lively this time(haha just kidding). I also wanted to tweak some settings like choosing the weather which I've heard would be dynamic this time but I couldn't find it. Although the referees vanishing spray is there and also the off-side line is back.

Graphics:

In terms of graphics quality I feel like its still the same as FIFA 15 which I think is still the best for FIFA as FIFA 15 graphics was a total overhaul from FIFA 14. So, it wouldn't hurt that much to see the same graphics for another year although I wish to see the women team to look more realistic and detailed!

One thing I noticed that is Lionel Messi's tattoo is there so i think we can see more clear details of the tattoo representations on other players.

Not to mention the stadium looks great as always and also for some stadiums I think the lighting's are a bit better and also the graphics and movement of the fans are good enough too.

EA sports made a big deal about that "Emotion engine" last year so you can expect FIFA 16 to be more emotive. You can see more frustrations on missing goals,wrong pass,bad calls etc. There is also more pushing and shoving from opponents.

Controls:

FIFA 16 controls hasn't changed that much too. I feel like its almost the same and yes there's the no touch dribbling button. Also there is new trainer mode when you press the right Analogue.

 Gameplay:

 This is where I want EA to be improved because there are so many little errors. The AI is a bit weak and results in a a lot of little mistakes like the goal keeper punches the ball away where it is just only a easy catch. Also more than one player trips over by colliding each player and also the AI doesn't know when to double up players or how all defense players react poorly in case of ball being played in the box and I feel like its a bit tough to score goals now. I hope they will fix the AI before releasing the main version but not to mention there are many nice addition too like the "swing step" also slide tackles are more realistic than fifa 15 and you can stop slide tackle and quickly get to your feet.

Women Team(YESSS!):

There is a women team now which is a welcoming inclusion of the game. Now more girls will be interested in playing the game (I Hope!) but the thing I am not sure about if its possible to play with a men team as opposition  off course it would be injustice but sometimes it wouldn't hurt to piss off your girlfriend showing off that boys are better(pardon me just being sarcastic). The problem is that even though there are women team but it will be limited to 12 teams in the final release which is a bummer whereas there are men teams from all corner of the world so hopefully it will increase in the next version.

The final version of FIFA 16 will be releasing on 22nd September in the US and 24th in EU. Can't wait for the main release! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment